The Wise Owl Coven is an affordable monthly membership community for creative & entrepreneurial womxn who want to live more intentionally and create more magic in their life, work and business.
Don't worry this isn't a full-on witchy 'coven', but a safe and transformative space where we gather to:
- Reconnect with our Inner Wisdom
- Develop our Confidence & Self-Belief
- Learn / deepen our Tarot / Oracle reading skills
- Set Intentions for how we want to live
- Build our Manifesting abilities
- Stay on track with changes we want to make
We use magical tools such as creative visualisation, the lunar cycles, and tarot & oracle cards (complete beginners welcome).
- *Tarot for Transformation course* started in May, I've been running my popular tarot course within the Coven for the past couple of months. Suitable for beginners and those with more experience, you'll learn slowly and steadily, with one module a month and plenty of time to practice. If you join now, you can just catch up on previous modules - the resources will stay within the group
- Virtual pack of transformational materials by email at the start of each month you'll receive an email with 3-4 resources e.g. mini workshops, guided visualisations, tarot/oracle card spreads, journaling prompts... You can work through these in a couple of hours or spread them throughout the month.
- New Moon & Full Moon rituals in the private Facebook group: Each point in the lunar cycle gives us a chance to renew our focus. In the Coven, we set intentions at the New Moon and Release & Forgive with Full Moon. These 'live' events take place at 9pm UK time, usually on the days of the new & full moons. They are transformative in themselves and help to set the tone for your month
- Distance Reiki - I send energy healing to the Coven once a week (currently at 7.30am UK time) . You're invited to relax and receive. I often share intuitive insights and channelled messages I've received during the session. Participants also often experience their own visions and shifts
- Private Facebook group available to you at all times, a place where you can share your goals, progress, stumbling blocks, questions and get support. I pop in every day Mon - Fri, to teach, inspire and cheer-lead! We also have themed days during the week
This isn't just another membership! It's a community focused on your personal and spiritual growth, supporting you to discover your vision for your life and to live intentionally.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You love all that 'witchy stuff'! Tarot/oracle cards, the moon cycles, manifesting, intuitive development...
- You have a BIG vision for your life/career/business and you'd like some help to work towards it
- You easily go off-track with your goals and would like support as you take inspired action
- You can doubt yourself and get discouraged, and you'd like to build your self-belief
- You enjoy hanging out with like-minded womxn, supporting and celebrating each other's achievements
- You want real change, are committed to moving forwards intentionally, in alignment with your soul
I'm experienced spiritual coach and teacher. I've been coaching people one-to-one since 2007 and running spiritual development groups since 2012.
The Coven brings together all of my tools and teachings in one place - this is the one-stop shop for accountability and support as you work towards your desired life & business, while also learning about energy, law of attraction, tarot, moon cycles and all of that other witchy stuff.
I'm pretty grounded and practical - there's no fluffy unicorn stuff here. We just learn the tools that get you to where you want to be. I also blend my spirituality with politics - I believe that helping womxn to connect with their inner power, take charge of their energy and make things happen for themselves is radical work.
WANT TO JOIN THE COVEN?
Jump in now to take advantage of the special Founding Member rate of £15 per month (fixed at this rate for as long as you decide to stay).
The the price will go up once the Founding Member places have been taken (Just 4 left at this time). There's already a great community of womxm for you to join!
Your monthly payments will start once you sign up, and you can cancel your Membership at any time. Once you've signed up, I'll email you within 24 hours to confirm you're in, and then send your Welcome Pack. (I'll use your PayPal email address, unless you tell me otherwise).
You may still be thinking: is this for me?
If you have any questions about the Coven, feel free to drop me a line and ask.
And, remember, you're not tied in for life. If you find it's not for you, you can leave at any time.
But you may just find that it's the best thing you've done this year! Especially when you look back in a year's time and see how much your energy has shifted, how much self-belief you have and how much progress you've made.
Are you in?!