The Wise Owl Coven is an affordable membership community for witchy womxn who are committed to a path of spiritual and personal transformation.
Don't worry this isn't a full-on 'coven', but a safe and supportive space where we gather to:
- Reconnect with our Inner Wisdom
- Find & follow our True (Soul's) Path
- Learn / deepen our Tarot Reading skills
- Follow the Seasonal & Lunar Cycle
- Stay on track with changes we want to make in our lives, work or business
- New Moon & Full Moon Rituals in the closed Facebook group: Each point in the lunar cycle gives us a chance to renew our focus. In the Coven, we set our intentions at the New Moon and Release & Forgive with the Full Moon. I go 'live' each fortnight, on the days of the new & full moons to lead a transformational ritual using tarot, journaling and meditation.
- Monthly Resource for Personal /Spiritual Development - Each month, I create and send out a video-based resource themed according to the astrological sign that the Moon is in. These resources are sent by email and stored in the Facebook group and you can access them at any time. Recent resources, stored in the group, have included Wand Making, Depth ('Shadow') Work, and Ancestral Healing.
- *Tarot for Transformation course* I recently ran my popular tarot course for Coven members, The videos and other resources are available to you in the Facebook group. Suitable for beginners and those with more experience, you'll learn slowly and steadily, with one module a month and plenty of time to practice. I run live Zoom sessions from time to time, so we can practice.
- Distance Reiki - I send gentle healing and rebalancing energy to the Coven at each Full Moon. Coven members invited to relax and receive. I usually share intuitive/channelled information I receive during the sessions. Participants often experience their own visions and shifts.
- Private Facebook group available to you at all times, a place where you can share your intentions, insights, challenges, questions and get support. I post every day Mon - Fri, to teach, inspire and cheer-lead! On Tuesdays we share our tarot card for the day / week and I provide my interpretations.
The Coven is a community focused on your personal and spiritual growth, supporting you to develop your self-belief and intuitive power.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You love all that 'witchy stuff'! Tarot or oracle cards, the moon cycles, the pagan Wheel of the Year, intuitive development...
- You have a vision for your life/career/business and you'd like support as you work towards it
- You easily go off-track with your intentions and would like accountability to keep you focused
- You can doubt yourself and get discouraged, and you'd like to build your self-belief
- You enjoy hanging out with like-minded womxn, supporting and celebrating each other's growth
- You want real change, are committed to moving forwards, in alignment with your soul's path
- You're interested in the links between 'the personal and the political' and you understand that changing ourselves leads to changing the world!
WANT TO JOIN THE COVEN?
The Coven costs just £15 per month (fixed at this rate for as long as you decide to stay).
There's already a great community of womxm for you to join, but this isn't a huge faceless group where you get lost in the crowd. I cap numbers at 30 to ensure the group retains its intimate, safe and supportive feel.
Your monthly payments will start once you sign up, and you can cancel your Membership at any time. Once you've signed up, I'll email you within 24 hours to confirm you're in (I'll use your PayPal email address, unless you tell me otherwise).
You may still be thinking: is this for me?
If you have any questions about the Coven, feel free to drop me a line and ask.
And, remember, you're not tied in for life. If you find it's not for you, you can leave at any time.
But you may just find that it's the best thing you've done this year! Especially when you look back in a year's time and see how much your energy has shifted, how much self-belief you have and how much progress you've made.
Are you joining us?